The UK & Europe's largest Oce Arizona & Fuji Acuity Alternative Ink, parts & service resource
BEWARE OF FREE SAMPLES !
It has come to our attention from our Engineers that some customers are being offered free samples of a 3rd party Oce Arizona and Fuji Acuity ink from other sources. Unfortunately this has caused issues to a number of machines where we have had to flush, change filters, drain ink lines & clean out ink reservoirs to rectify this after trying these samples. INKOLOGY INK is 100% compatible with IJC256 OEM ink and does not require modifications to the machines or reduce the colour gamut. While we are open to customers trying new suppliers and will help all we can, we will not be able to offer support to customers using alternative 3rd party ink. Please be wary and always ask for customer recommendations that have used other inks for more than 6 months or longer as this gives time for the ink to leave sediment.
Next day delivery portal for:
* Arizona ink
Ink-ology's Plug-and-Play Inks are designed for use in Océ Arizona & Fuji Acuity printers using IJC256 or Ki inks. These inks offer exceptional compatibility, quality, and cost effectiveness, combined with a seamless conversion process.
Closely colour matched and chemically compatible with the IJC256 & Ki ink sets, users can save both time and money by switching one colour at a time. Flushing, purging, or re-profiling is not necessary when transitioning to Ink-ology series due to the accurate colour reproduction capabilities of the ink set.
* Chemically compatible with the OEM inks for true plug-and-play compatibility
* Close colour match to the OEM ink set
* Formulated for use in both flexible and rigid applications
* Excellent resistance to edge chipping on rigid substrates when used with a knife or router cutter
* Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and colour fade.
* Reinforced vinyl banner, pressure sensitive vinyl (SAV), and window cling
* Fluted Polypropylene