The UK & Europe's largest Oce Arizona & Fuji Acuity alternative ink, parts & service resource
Log Service Calls
Ask for help, log a call and upload files
A place to ask for help on the phone or by logging in and uploading files. You'll also find videos, documents and bulletins to help with common issues and updates.
This service is free to all customers.
Call: 0800 368 9289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ink-ology's Plug-and-Play Inks are designed for use in Océ Arizona & Fuji Acuity printers using IJC256 or Ki inks. These inks offer exceptional compatibility, quality, and cost effectiveness, combined with a seamless conversion process.
Closely colour matched and chemically compatible with the IJC256 & Ki ink sets, users can save both time and money by switching one colour at a time. Flushing, purging, or re-profiling is not necessary when transitioning to Ink-ology series due to the accurate colour reproduction capabilities of the ink set.
* Chemically compatible with the OEM inks for true plug-and-play compatibility
* Close colour match to the OEM ink set
* Formulated for use in both flexible and rigid applications
* Excellent resistance to edge chipping on rigid substrates when used with a knife or router cutter
* Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and colour fade.
* Reinforced vinyl banner, pressure sensitive vinyl (SAV), and window cling
* Fluted Polypropylene